20 Apr 2014

THE SECRET

She was upset. She have suffered a lot in her life. "I can't take it anymore,I'm done " Tears flowed,but not enough to kill the fire which was burning her. He was miles away, still the boy could feel her pain. They were connected. The dark clouds are always born out of the sea. But where do they fall? Miles away..

"Let's go for a walk" He spoke to her mind. She was too tired to respond.He waited for sometime,then he lifted her and started walking. "Am i heavy? " she asked. "No,not at all my love" He replied with a smile."Everything is heavy when you wake up..something is heavy in the dream world..but nothing is heavy in this world!" She didn't understand what he said.

"Where are we going? Who showed you this path? It's so beautiful" She seemed lighter with every step that he took. She never saw such a beautiful place before. "Can i walk now? " He happily agreed and she placed her feet down with so much excitement.They were walking on the clouds..

"Are you happy now? " boy looked at the girl. "I'm the happiest! Thank you somuch for taking me here" Her face was bright as the moon. They sat under a tree. "Now tell me,who told you about this beautiful place?! I never knew such a place existed! " The girl wanted to know the secret.

"I don't know who He is..once, He came to my dream and took me here..and gave me this book" The boy took out a book from his pocket. "But,when i opened it,it was full of blank pages.."what do i do with this? " I asked Him. The man smiled and whispered in my ears "This is the book of answers..but no answers are born without questions!" and He disappeared."

The girl opened the book. She read these words inside..

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be nomore, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying,
nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."



No comments:

Post a Comment